*Terms and conditions*
- 25% deposit required to reserve accommodation, balances due 28 days before start of the booking. If you are booking less than 28 days before the holiday begins at short notice then please pay the complete balance. Without a deposit an apartment will not be reserved. Please see below for cancellation policy.
- We regret that only the persons listed on the booking form may use the accommodation due to insurance cover, please do not invite others to stay without permission.
- Families and couples only. No party groups.
- The capacity of the accommodation units must not be exceeded.
- Please consider other guests and keep noise to a minimum at night.
- Pets by arrangement only.
- Pets must not be left unattended at any time and also kept off any furniture, particularly the bedding.
- The hirer will be held responsible for the contents of the accommodation and breakages or damages must be reported immediately so they can be repaired. The hirer will be responsible for any costs incurred.
- Bookings are from 2.00pm on arrival day and accommodation must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
- Charges are from Saturday to Saturday. During low season short breaks are available.
- The proprietors shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, or loss, or damage to property, however caused or sustained. All cars, bikes, etc are parked at owners’ risk.
- The booking is made on the understanding that the accommodation will be available on the date stated. Should this not be possible through circumstances out of our control, i.e. fire, we cannot guarantee to provide alternative accommodation. In this case a full refund of monies paid will be made but you will have no claim against the proprietors.
- Please leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday period, ensuring that kitchen and bathroom are clean, and that litter and refuse is disposed of. We may make reasonable additional charges for extra cleaning work if the property has been left in a poor condition or an abnormal amount of refuse has been left behind.
- We are a NON SMOKING or E-VAPE establishment and appreciate your cooperation
- +8 weeks prior to holiday - you will receive a 100% refund * please note that there is a £25 admin fee for ALL cancellations
- less than 8 weeks prior to arrival and the deposit will become non-refundable
- less than 4 weeks prior to arrival after balances are settled and you will not be entitled to any refund UNLESS the holiday can be re-let in which case you will receive a 75% refund
We strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance to cover the risk of unavoidable cancellations.